Sunday, June 29, 2014

When It All Comes Together!




Taking a break outside Kimball Street Studios during the LA Art Walk
My solo exhibit "A Look Back" is now up and can be viewed at Kimball St. Studios in Lewiston.  I was surprised to see how much better everything looked when it was expertly hung in a beautiful space with good lighting.  If I've counted right 63 paintings got hung.  The folks from the art walk Friday night seemed to enjoy my exhibit and many commented on renewed memories after seeing a certain painting or two.  The show will be up until late July.


Kevin hanging the farm series.  I was amazed by his talent for doing this and you couldn't meet a nicer guy.






One wall space hung!
I'm talking with Mary Callahan, co-owner of the gallery.




More Art.....


4 comments:

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

Congratulations!!! Well done and you look fabulous!! Hope they sell OUT.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

you and your work look awesome!!

Susan said...

Your paintings look absolutely WONDERFUL! Congratulations, Stephanie!

Nancy Goldman said...

Wow! Sixty-three paintings? The show looks wonderful and you should be very excited and proud. I really like your work, especially the recreations of the old photos.